1. To create your FlightStock account, go to https://flightstock.com/members/signup.php
2. Enter your information and click the 'Sign Up' button. An email verification link will be sent to your email address.
3. Click the email verification link that you receive in your email inbox.
4. Go to https://flightstock.com/members/login.php and use your chosen username and password to login to FlightStock.
How do I purchase a subscription on FlightStock?
1. Go to your account homepage at: https://www.flightstock.com/members/profile_home.php
2. Click on the 'Subscription' link in the left menu bar or the 'Buy Subscription' link in the main content area.
3. Choose the subscription you would like to buy by checking the radio button next to your choice.
4. Review your order and click 'Next Step'.
5. Select your payment method (Choose either PayPal or Stripe).
6. Review your order and agree to the terms and conditions.
7. Click 'Place Order' to be directed to your payment processor.
8. Once you have completed the transaction, you will be directed back to the FlightStock website where your subscription will be visible in your profile area.
9. You will now be able to download images from FlightStock.
How do I download an image on FlightStock?
1. Once you have purchased your subscription, you will be able to download images on FlightStock.
2. Find the image you would like to download on FlightStock and click on the image.
3. Choose the image size/and or license you would like to download by clicking the radio button next to that option.
4. Click the 'Download' button.
5. Your download will start, so please wait until the image downloads to your computer. The image will also now be available in your profile area. You can download this image again from your profile area up to 20 times for up to 1 year(365 days).
I have forgotten my password. How can I retrieve it?
Simply go to https://flightstock.com/members/forgot.php and type in your email address.
You will receive an email containing your password.
Can I download an image more than once without having to pay for it a second time?
If your subscription is still active you can download the same image again for free.
Simply go to your profile area https://www.flightstock.com/members/profile_home.php where you will see all of your downloaded images.
Click on the 'Download' link to the right of the image and your download will begin.
What payment methods are accepted on FlightStock?
You can use either PayPal or Stripe to pay for your FlightStock images/subscription.
You do not need to be registered with either of these payment providers in order to make purchases: all you need is a credit or debit card (Visa or Mastercard).
How do I become a Seller on FlightStock?
To become a FlightStock seller, on the signup page (https://www.flightstock.com/members/signup.php), under the question 'Who are you?', choose 'Seller'.
Fill in the remaining fields and complete your registration.
Once logged in, go to the 'Documents' section of your profile (bottom), and upload a copy of your identification (Passport or driver's license) for our approval.
Click on the 'Upload File' link in the left menu bar to take the 'Seller exam', which requires you to upload some of your images for our review.
Once we have reviewed your images and verified your identification we will alert you via email as to whether or not your application was successful.